WELCOME TO "THE JAZZ" aka "The JAZZ SPOT"Archival WEBSITE
"Listen to the stimulating, sultry sounds of jazz
while basking in the delights of intimacy.
brick walls and
home like atmosphere add to
the coziness of our
Your epicurean spirit will be awakened in
our smoke-free, alcohol-free environment by our light fare,
including organic coffees and teas."
WE WERE LOCATED AT 375 KOSCIUSZKO STREET
ENTRANCE ON MARCUS GARVEY BLVD
(BETWEEN DEKALB & KOSCIUSZKO)
BROOKLYN, NY 11221 ....Phone Number718 453 7825
Directions by MAPQUEST|
DIRECTIONS BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:
*Take the J train to KOSCIUSZKO STREET
and walk four blocks west to MARCUS GARVEY BLVD
club is between Kosciuszco and Dekalb on Marcus Garvey!
* or #2, 3, 4 OR 5(trains) to NEVINS
* or Q, N, OR R to DEKALB AVE.
* or A train to JAY STREET and BOROUGH HALL
* and take the NUMBER 38 BUS on FULTON STREET to LAFAYETTE and MARCUS GARVEY and
* walk one block north on Marcus Garvey.
Look for the statue with a sax on the east side of the street.Construction next door.